Are you a great digital leader who wants to explore a new role in education?
The shortage of qualified digital skills in Latin America is slowing down social progress and the opportunities to embrace a digital global economy.
For this reason, and inspired by world-class players that are rethinking education, Intercorp is creating a new Digital Academy by 2018, a world class professional learning organization that will empower professionals with the skills and mindsets to build the new generation of digital products and services. At first it will be located in Lima, with a goal of expanding to other countries in Latin America.
We are looking for a great digital leader with a passion for education to become the Digital Education Lead of a world-class Digital Academy in Latin America. As part of the founding team, you will be in charge of leading the design and implementation of the education offerings and programs.
- Lead the curriculum and content design for all the programs ensuring great quality through a student-centered approach and an iterative process.
- Understand the skills and mindsets that the current market needs to be able to design the right content.
- Hire and lead a multidisciplinary team of world-class teachers, practitioners and industry experts.
- Develop a compelling value proposition for teachers and practitioners, and design and lead ongoing professional development programs for them.
- Consolidate and manage partnerships with top educational institutions and experts worldwide.
- Ensure and measure the performance of students' learning.
- Develop and expand the portfolio of education offerings and programs.
- You are a lifelong learner with a passion for rethinking traditional education models.
- You are digitally savvy.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have an experimentation mindset and continuously iterate based on learnings.
- You are able to build rapport with diverse audiences, such as students, experts, partners and stakeholders.
- You are a great communicator and fluent in both Spanish and English.
- At least 8 years of professional work experience.
- Significant experience working on digital ventures or products.
- Proven experience leading teams, organizations or business units.
- Nice to have: experience related to the education sector.
WHAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL OFFER YOU
- A mission-driven organization. Intercorp is intently focused on a single, ambitious dream: to create the next generation of modern services for Peruvian families.
- A tangible impact. You will have the chance to rethink educational experiences in Latin America and help create the region’s future disruptors and digital innovators.
- A collaborative community. You will work closely with La Victoria Lab’s (Intercorp’s Innovation Lab) and IDEO’s (our partner on user-centered design) multidisciplinary teams of designers, as well as with a network of world-class advisors, thought partners, and industry leaders.