Are you eager to imagine a unique experience for a new education venture?
The shortage of qualified digital skills in Latin America is slowing down social progress and the opportunities to embrace a digital global economy.
For this reason, and inspired by world-class players that are rethinking education, Intercorp is creating a new Digital Academy by 2018, a world class professional learning organization that will empower professionals with the skills and mindsets to build the new generation of digital products and services. At first it will be located in Lima, with a goal of expanding to other countries in Latin America.
We are looking for a great leader with a passion for education to become the Experience Lead of a world-class Digital Academy in Latin America. As part of the founding team, you will design and implement a transformational learning experience for our different student audiences to make the Digital Academy the best in Latin America.
- Design multiple student’s journeys and experiences through a student-centered approach and an iterative process.
- Identify opportunities and prioritize user needs and expectations that will inform the creation of new education offerings and programs.
- Develop a compelling value proposition for students.
- Consolidate and manage partnerships with cutting-edge companies to complement students’ education experience.
- Organize activities and events that create and foster a sense of community.
- Manage the daily operations of the Digital Academy.
- You have a user-centric mindset.
- You are passionate about driving innovation, disrupting traditional education models, trying new approaches, and tackling problems creatively from many angles.
- You have an experimentation mindset to continuously iterate based on learnings.
- You are able to build rapport with diverse audiences, such as students, experts, partners and stakeholders.
- You combine imagination and vision with a tenacious ability to get things done.
- You are a great communicator and fluent in both Spanish and English.
- At least 8 years of professional work experience.
- Experience designing and implementing transformational efforts within organizations.
- Proven experience leading teams, organizations or business units.
- Nice to have: experience related to the educational sector.
WHAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL OFFER YOU
- A mission-driven organization. Intercorp is intently focused on a single, ambitious dream: to create the next generation of modern services for Peruvian families.
- A tangible impact. You will have the chance to rethink educational experiences in Latin America and help create the region’s future disruptors and digital innovators.
- A collaborative community. You will work closely with La Victoria Lab’s (Intercorp’s Innovation Lab) and IDEO’s (our partner on user-centered design) multidisciplinary teams of designers, as well as with a network of world-class advisors, thought partners, and industry leaders.